Things to do in Houston with Kids
Here is Kid Fun’s list of THINGS TO DO IN HOUSTON with kids on September 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18.
You can always count on Kid Fun to share ideas of things to do with your babies, toddlers, and children every day of the week. Kid Fun shares places to go each day, special events and activities, kid friendly businesses, and lots more. Kid Fun has ideas on things to do today, tomorrow, this week, and this weekend.
Houston is a big city, and it’s full of events and activities for the entire family. I’ve compiled a list of things for you and your family to enjoy this week and this weekend. Kid Fun is the place to go to find fun family activities in Houston along with free activities for kids. There are lots of Houston events taking place right now. You should be able to find something to do with all age groups including babies, toddlers, children, and older kids. I hope that you enjoy the list full of cheap things to do, fun things to do, and free things to do.
The Kid Fun website is also a great resource for kid friendly businesses, museums, indoor play places, field trip ideas, summer camps, things to do this summer, kid friendly restaurants, kids eat free ideas, date night ideas, splash pads, parks, fire stations, etc. You can count on Kid Fun to give you ideas for today, tomorrow, this week, and this weekend.
Things to do with kids in Houston every day of the week (September 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
Please browse the Kid Fun website and Facebook page for things to do on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I have dedicated posts that share ideas for each day of the week.
Special things to do in Houston this week:
1. The Mercer Botanic Gardens is offering a lunch bunch event from 10am-12pm on Wednesday.
2. The Miller Outdoor Theater is showing a free ballet show at 7:30 p.m on Thursday.
3. City Centre is offering a free parachute class from 10am-12pm on Friday.
4. The Pearland International Festival is this weekend.
5. The Rosenberg Railroad Museum is hosting their Train Fest on Saturday from 10am-5pm.
6. The Vietnam Festival is on Saturday from 11am-4pm.
The Fort Bend Theater is show The Big Bad Wolf Musical from September 10 to October 2. The shows are on Saturdays and Sundays at 3pm.
Things to do in Houston every week:
1. The Meyerland Chick-fil-A offers a free story time every Monday at 9:30am.
2. The Houston Arboretum is offering Tyke Hikes every Monday at 9:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. from September 12 to December 12.
3. Discovery Green is offering free Tyke Hikes every Tuesday at 10:30 a.m. from September 6 to October 25.
4. The Nature Discovery Center offers a free story time every Wednesday at 4pm.
5. The Aquarium is offering Two for Tuesdays specials through August. You can go for 1/2 price on Tuesday, August 23 and Tuesday, August 30.
6. Enjoy the museums for FREE every Thursday. Get the details here.
7. Enjoy the Family Comedy & Magic Show at the Improv. It runs every other Saturday at 2pm. It’s perfect for the entire family.
8. The zoo is $4 off after 4pm until September 30. Get the details here.
Follow Kid Fun Houston:
Please check out the Kid Fun Houston website, Facebook group, and subscribe to receive our emails.
Have a great week and a wonderful weekend.