Things to do in Houston with Kids
Here is Kid Fun’s list of THINGS TO DO IN HOUSTON with kids on August 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28.
You can always count on Kid Fun to share ideas of things to do with your babies, toddlers, and children every day of the week. Kid Fun shares places to go each day, special events and activities, kid friendly businesses, and lots more. Kid Fun has ideas on things to do today, tomorrow, this week, and this weekend.
Houston is a big city, and it’s full of events and activities for the entire family. I’ve compiled a list of things for you and your family to enjoy this week and this weekend. Kid Fun is the place to go to find fun family activities in Houston along with free activities for kids. There are lots of Houston events taking place right now. You should be able to find something to do with all age groups including babies, toddlers, children, and older kids. I hope that you enjoy the list full of cheap things to do, fun things to do, and free things to do.
The Kid Fun website is also a great resource for kid friendly businesses, museums, indoor play places, field trip ideas, summer camps, things to do this summer, kid friendly restaurants, kids eat free ideas, date night ideas, splash pads, parks, fire stations, etc. You can count on Kid Fun to give you ideas for today, tomorrow, this week, and this weekend.
Things to do with kids in Houston every day of the week (August 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28)
Please browse the Kid Fun website and Facebook page for things to do on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I have dedicated posts that share ideas for each day of the week.
Things to do in Houston this week:
1. Noah’s Ark is offering all Kid Fun members a special discount of $5 during the week of August 22-26 and August 29 to September 2. When you pay your admission, don’t forget to tell them that you’re with Kid Fun to get the special discount.
2. The Splashway Waterpark will be open on Saturday, August 27 and Sunday, August 28. The SPLASHWAY WATERPARK is one of my favorites.
3. Several schools start back on Monday, August 22. I hope that your kids have a great start to the new school year.
4. The Meyerland Chick-fil-A offers a free story time every Monday at 9:30am.
5. The Chick-fil-a Meyerland is offering a pj party on Tuesday, August 23 at 5:30pm, and the Chick-fil-A Kirby is offering a pj party on Wednesday, August 24 at 5:30pm. Get more details here.
6. The Aquarium is offering Two for Tuesdays specials through August. You can go for 1/2 price on Tuesday, August 23 and Tuesday, August 30.
7. Enjoy the museums for FREE every Thursday. Get the details here.
8. Enjoy the Family Comedy & Magic Show at the Improv. It runs every other Saturday at 2pm. It’s perfect for the entire family.
9. Lowe’s is offering a free build and grow class on Saturday, August 27.
10. The zoo is $4 off after 4pm until September 30. Get the details here.
Have a great week and a wonderful weekend.
The Disney on Ice tickets went on sale on Tuesday, August 16. The shows are November 9-13.
You can enjoy more AUGUST FUN through the month.