Things to do in Houston with Kids
Here is Kid Fun’s list of THINGS TO DO IN HOUSTON with kids on August 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21.
You can always count on Kid Fun to share ideas of things to do with your babies, toddlers, and children every day of the week. Kid Fun shares places to go each day, special events and activities, kid friendly businesses, and lots more. Kid Fun has ideas on things to do today, tomorrow, this week, and this weekend.
Houston is a big city, and it’s full of events and activities for the entire family. I’ve compiled a list of things for you and your family to enjoy this week and this weekend. Kid Fun is the place to go to find fun family activities in Houston along with free activities for kids. There are lots of Houston events taking place right now. You should be able to find something to do with all age groups including babies, toddlers, children, and older kids. I hope that you enjoy the list full of cheap things to do, fun things to do, and free things to do.
The Kid Fun website is also a great resource for kid friendly businesses, museums, indoor play places, field trip ideas, summer camps, things to do this summer, kid friendly restaurants, kids eat free ideas, date night ideas, splash pads, parks, fire stations, etc. You can count on Kid Fun to give you ideas for today, tomorrow, this week, and this weekend.
Things to do with kids in Houston every day of the week (August 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
Please browse the Kid Fun website and Facebook page for things to do on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I have dedicated posts that share ideas for each day of the week.
Things to do in Houston this week:
1. The Splashway Waterpark will stay open during the week through this week. You can take advantage of their week day hours and go one last time before they close on week days. The SPLASHWAY WATERPARK is one of my favorites.
2. The Pirate’s Bay Waterpark will be open on weekdays too. This is the last week. The PIRATE”S BAY WATERPARK is much cheaper than the others.
3. The Fort Bend Theater is playing The Little Mermaid.
4. The Mercer Botanic Gardens is having a story time at 10:30 am on Monday, August 15. It’s free.
5. The Meyerland Chick-fil-A is having a story time at 9:30 am. It’s free.
6. The Disney on Ice tickets go on sale on Tuesday, August 16. The shows are November 9-13.
7. The Meyerland Chick-fil-A is having a science night on Tuesday, August 16 and the Kirby Chick-fil-A is having a science night on Wednesday, August 17. You can join them from 5:30-7:30pm.
8. The Miller Outdoor Theater is showing the Dance Theater of Harlem at 8:15pm on Wednesday, August 17. They are playing Piano Men at 8:15 pm on Thursday, August 18. They are playing Classic Albums on Friday, August 19 at 8:15pm. They are playing Hot Rize on Saturday, August 20 at 8:15pm. The MILLER OUTDOOR THEATER shows are FREE.
9. The Fish Gallery is hosting their last free story time event on Thursday, August 18 at 3:30pm. The FISH GALLERY usually does something special on the last one.
10. City Center is hosting a free parachute play event on Friday, August 19 at 10am.
11. The Just Between Friends sale is Friday, August 19 and Saturday, August 20.
12. Marshall from Paw Patrol will be at the Katy Mills Mall from 11am-6pm on Saturday, August 20.
13. You can enjoy FREE train rides at Zube Park on Saturday, August 20.
14. The Aquarium is offering 1/2 price Tuesdays through the month of August. The AQUARIUM‘s two for Tuesdays special is a great deal.
You can enjoy more AUGUST FUN through the month.